According to Islam, there is nothing wrong in fair trade and commerce. In fact, a businessperson who performs his business operations with honesty and in accordance with the commands of Allah (TME) deserves to be rewarded by Allah Sub’hanahu wata’aala in the life hereafter (Akhirah).
- Do not business transaction with interest.
- Do not do business by lying.
- Gladly return the sold goods.
- Do not do anything in measure weighing. (Do not be dishonest).
- Keeping promises
- Do not falsely praise the goods.
- If the goods are defective, inform the customer first.
- Always must follow islam in business.